Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy is the essential modern companion to the bestselling self-help book of all time, Napoleon Hill’s 1937 classic, Think and Grow Rich. This book is fully endorsed by the Napoleon Hill Foundation and released in conjunction with the major motion picture, Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.
Readers will be inspired through unflinching accounts of some of today’s most successful entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and cultural icons who rose above the unlikeliest and in some cases, most tragic of circumstances to find personal fulfillment and make their mark on the world.
Potential is not predicated on age, race, finances, education, or any other perceived misfortune. It is the consistent application of a proven formula that turns simple thoughts into massive action, elevating ordinary people to extraordinary success.
Written by bestselling author James Whittaker (foreword by Bob Proctor) and featuring the against-the-odds stories
- Former pro athlete and media mogul Rob Dyrdek
- Venture capitalist and television personality Barbara Corcoran
- Self-help guru and international speaker Bob Proctor
- NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon
- Property mogul and bestselling author Grant Cardone
And many more!
Stop settling for whatever comes your way, and start living a life of purpose and fulfillment.
“James Whittaker has done a marvelous job in capturing Napoleon Hill’s legacy.”
– Bob Proctor (one of the world’s foremost success coaches)
“This book is a
gamechanger! Through this unique collection of stories and practical tips, James shows how people of all backgrounds can achieve success in their own lives.”
– Janine Shepherd (bestselling author, speaker and change agent)
“I am honored to be part of this book and the film.”
– Rob Dyrdek (pro skateboarder, venture capitalist and television personality)
The ultimate young person’s guide to personal finance, success
In this groundbreaking book, the authors draw on their combined knowledge and experience to help readers abandon the crowd and start living a fulfilled life. The book shows readers about essential skill development, forming good habits, building a positive mental attitude, creating the right “success” for you, avoiding the common pitfalls, and investing your money wisely.
It’s not always smooth sailing. Do you:
• Feel like you’re in a rut?
• Wonder how to stand out from your peers?
• Stress about your career and the future?
• Feel inadequate?
• Want financial independence?
• Struggle to stay motivated throughout the day?
• Want the tools to turbocharge success?
• Worry about the future?
• Want to be successful but aren’t sure how to get there?
The Beginner’s Guide to Wealth gives you all the necessary advice, skills, information and motivation to take charge of your life.
NOTE: Completely revised and updated version released in August 2016.
– Money Magazine
“An essential guide for living a positive life.”
– The Age