“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
Today, we sit down with one of the world’s leading entrepreneurs and all-round legends, Mike Michalowicz. If you feel like you’re treading water in your career (or simply have lofty goals), or you’re thinking of going down the entrepreneurial route, this is the episode for you.
By his 35th birthday Mike had founded and sold two multi-million-dollar companies. Confident that he had the formula to success, he became a small business angel investor – but then proceeded to lose his entire fortune. Then he started all over again, driven to find better ways to grow healthy, strong companies.
Mike has devoted his life to the research and delivery of innovative, impactful strategies to help business owners succeed. He is the creator of Profit First, which is used by hundreds of thousands of companies across the globe to drive profit.
Mike is also a columnist for The Wall Street Journal, a business makeover specialist on MSNBC, and author of #1 bestselling books such as Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan, and new book Fix This Next.
In this interview, we go through:
- What separates the top 1% of entrepreneurs and professionals
- How to get your business to run without you
- Why some people are constantly on the brink of burnout (and how to find freedom once and for all)
- How those in a traditional career path can become 'irresistibly magnetic'
- What the 'profit first' concept is and how it can transform your business, and
- How to set your business up for massive success in 2021 ... without the stress!
You’re going to love this one. Let’s Win the Day, with Mike Michalowicz!
🎞️ For the video interview, click here
Resources / Links Mentioned:
⚡ Mike Michalowicz website.
💰 Profit First by Mike Michalowicz.
🧭 Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang
🎙️ We Are Members: create a thriving business from your podcast
🗝️ Apply for The Day Won Mastermind