"Do or do not. There is no try."
Today we sit down with one of the world’s foremost business growth experts, Kerwin Rae. Kerwin has amassed millions of followers with his raw, no-nonsense motivational style. In an extraordinary career, he’s helped more than 100,000 businesses in 150+ different industries, in more than a dozen countries, to achieve better results. He is also host of the Unstoppable with Kerwin Rae podcast.
But Kerwin certainly had to attend the school of hard knocks to get where he is today. At 7 years old, he was diagnosed with dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning difficulties. At 15, he had the first of seven near-death experiences. And at 19, he became addicted to drugs.
It looked like the stars simply wouldn’t align for his life, and he hadn’t even read a book in full until he was 23 – which is coincidentally the same year he started his first business.
Then, a series of transformational moments occurred that made Kerwin realize he had FAR more potential than he ever thought possible. At that point, he realized that his rollercoaster journey – through difficult lessons and significant hardships – had actually equipped him with an unparalleled ability to help others succeed. And he’s been kicking massive goals ever since.
Incredibly, he was one of the few people on the entire planet to properly foresee how dramatically things were going to change as a result of covid, and he pivoted his business accordingly.
In this interview, Kerwin and I talk about:
- The most transformational moments that took him from believing he was ‘stupid’ to feeling superhuman.
- How to meditate in a 200km/h skydiving freefall.
- The exact methods he uses to improve his own performance each day.
- How he read the tea leaves for the pandemic and was able to use it to his advantage.
- The parenting style he has with his six-year-old son, Noah, and the relationship with his ex-wife.
- How to balance hunger for future achievements with happiness in the present.
- And a whole lot more!
You’ll certainly be ready to Win the Day after this episode.
Resources / links mentioned: