“Look after the land and it will look after you. Destroy the land and it will destroy you.”
Everything in your environment determines whether you win or lose...
But how well do you know your environment? 🤔
Our guest today is health legend, superfood hunter, and New York Times bestselling author, Darin Olien. Darin is best known as co-host of the Emmy Award-winning Netflix docuseries, Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
After spending nearly 20 years exploring the planet to discover new and underused exotic foods and medicinal plants, Darin developed Shakeology. Since 2008, it’s grossed over $4 billion in sales.
His first book SuperLife was a monster hit and a New York Times bestseller. Darin’s new book, Fatal Conveniences, has just been released. He’s also host of the top-rated podcast The Darin Olien Show.
In this episode:
- How toxic products have permeated your home (and the reason you’re low on energy each day).
- The importance of sustainable business practices on your health and the environment.
- Darin's personal journey and how various cultural influences shaped his mindset.
- The impact of everyday conveniences on your health, including hidden dangers in common household products; and
- How to master the art of healthy living.
Before we begin, the right bit of inspiration can completely change the trajectory of someone’s life, so if there’s a friend or loved one who needs to hear this episode or could use some help to Win the Day, share it with them right now.
Let’s WIN THE DAY with Darin Olien!
🎥 For the video interview, click here.
Resources / links mentioned:
🔥Join the waitlist for the Win the Day Accelerator
📚’Fatal Conveniences’ by Darin Olien
⚡ Darin Olien website
📷 Darin Olien Instagram
🎬 Subscribe to Win the Day YouTube channel
💚 Give the Win the Day podcast a 5-star rating on Apple Podcasts
🙏 Give the Win the Day podcast a 5-star rating on Spotify
💕 Win the Day Facebook group
📝 Win the Day newsletter [weekly LinkedIn exclusive]